Did you know that ROM Members enjoy free Museum admission all year long? It's a great way to create memorable family experiences. Membership pays for itself in only two visits!
Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum's galleries and collections
- Exclusive free admission to special ticketed exhibits, such as Wildlife Photographer of the Year**, closing March 22, and Pompeii: In the Shadow of the Volcano, opening June 13.
- Special Member previews
- Advance booking opportunities
- Subscription to the members' ROM Magazine
- Free admission to SIX Canadian museums
Members also receive discounts to:
- Druxy's ROM Café
- ROM Boutiques
- Lectures, programs, and special events
- Summer Camp, Saturday Morning Club, March Break Camp, Tiny Tots, ROM Moms
THIS OFFER* WON'T LAST LONG:
*Offer applies to new one-year Family/Dual Memberships only.
**Wildlife Photographer of the Year is co-owned by the Natural History Museum and BBC Worldwide.