Date: Thursday Oct 11, 2018
Venue: Church of the Redeemer, 162 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1M4
Time: 6:30 - 9 p.m.
Notice of the 2018 ABCRA Annual General Meeting
The ABCRA Board of Directors gives notice that ABCRA's 61th 2018 Annual General Meeting will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 11, 2018, at Church of the Redeemer, 162 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1M4 for the following purposes:
- To approve the agenda and the minutes of the October 18, 2017 Annual General Meeting (copy below);
- To receive and consider the report of the Co-Presidents;
- To receive and consider the audited financial report * of the Association for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2018;
- To consider and approve a resolution that Ian Campbell, of Hawton Campbell Chartered Accountants, be appointed auditor of the Association for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2019 and to authorize the Directors to fix the auditor's remuneration;
- To elect Directors;
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting, or any adjournment thereof.
All Members and residents are invited to attend the 2018 Annual General Meeting. Come at 6:30 p.m. for refreshments and to meet ABCRA's Board of Directors, volunteers, and neighbours.
You will also hear from Councillor Wong-Tam and other guests.
Election of Directors
To ensure continuity, the ABCRA Board of Directors is elected on a rotating basis. Members wishing to stand for Nomination please read CALL FOR BOARD NOMINATIONS AND VOLUNTEERS (LINK HERE)
Registered Members of ABCRA are entitled to vote. Your vote is important.
The ABCRA Board of Directors is authorized to make most decisions for the Association. If you are a registered member of ABCRA and attend the Annual General Meeting on October 11, 2018 you may cast your vote at the Annual General Meeting.
Dated as of September 18, 2018
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* Copies of the ABCRA Audited Financial Report for the fiscal year ending June 2018 will be available at the AGM. ABCRA members who wish to receive a copy may email the board at email@example.com or send a $2.00 stamped 8½x11” self-addressed envelope to ABCRA, 59 Pears Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5R 1S9.
The report will be delivered to you.