The ABCRA Board of Directors gives notice that ABCRA's 2015 Annual General Meeting will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 6, 2015, at the Heliconian Hall, 35 Hazelton Avenue, Toronto, Ontario for the following purposes:
- To approve the minutes of the October 8,2014 Annual General Meeting (copy below);
- To receive and consider the report of the Co-Presidents;
- To receive and consider the audited financial report * of the Association for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2015,
- To consider and approve a resolution that Ian Campbell, of Hawton Campbell Chartered Accountants, be appointed auditor of the Association for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2016 and to authorize the Directors to fix the auditors’ remuneration;
- To elect Directors;
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting, or any adjournment thereof.
All Members are invited to attend the 2015 Annual General Meeting. Come at 6:30 p.m. for refreshments and to meet ABCRA's Board of Directors, volunteers, and neighbours.
Following the Annual General meeting, there will be a debate among candidates for the upcoming Federal Election. The debate will start at 7:45 PM.
This is your opportunity to hear and question the University/Rosedale candidates for the Federal Election.
Chrystia Freeland (Liberal incumbent)
Jennifer Hollett (NDP)
Karim Jivraj (PC)
Nick Wright (Green)
Jesse Waslowski (Libertarian)