Notice of the 2019 ABCRA Annual General Meeting
The ABCRA Board of Directors gives notice that ABCRA's 62nd 2019 Annual General Meeting will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at Heliconian Hall, 35 Hazelton Avenue, Toronto, ON for the following purposes:
- To approve the agenda and the minutes of the October 11, 2018 Annual General Meeting (PDF);
- To receive and consider the report of the Co-Presidents;
- To receive and consider the audited financial report * of the Association for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2019;
- To consider and approve a resolution that Ian Campbell, of Hawton Campbell Chartered Accountants, be appointed auditor of the Association for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2020 and to authorize the Directors to fix the auditor's remuneration;
- To elect Directors;
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting, or any adjournment thereof.
All Members and residents are invited to attend ABCRA's 62nd 2019 Annual General Meeting will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 16, 2019, at the Heliconian Club, 35 Hazelton Avenue.
Come at 6:30 p.m. for refreshments and to meet ABCRA's Board of Directors, volunteers, neighbours, and our City Councillor.
The AGM will be followed by an invited-candidates debate.
Please join us to hear from and ask questions of the candidates running in the University-Rosedale riding for the federal election:
Conservative Party of Canada: Helen-Claire Tingling
Green Party: Tim Grant
Liberal: Chrystia Freeland
NDP: Melissa Jean-Baptiste Vajda
6:30 Doors open
7:00 Welcome remarks by Councillor Mike Layton
7:45-9:00 Invited-candidates debate
9:00-9:30 Informal reception
We look forward to seeing you there!
Registered Members of ABCRA are entitled to vote. Your vote is important.
The ABCRA Board of Directors is authorized to make most decisions for the Association. If you are a registered member of ABCRA and attend the Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 you may cast your vote at the Annual General Meeting.
Dated as of September 27, 2019
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* Copies of the ABCRA Audited Financial Report for the fiscal year ending June 2019 will be available at the AGM. ABCRA members who wish to receive a copy may email the board at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a $2.00 stamped 8½x11” self-addressed envelope to ABCRA, 59 Pears Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5R 1S9.
The report will be delivered to you.
ABCRA 61st Annual General Meeting MINUTES Thursday October 11, 2018 (PDF)
Visit us at https://www.abcra.ca/
ABCRA P.O. Box 83519, 87 Avenue Road Toronto ON M5R 3T6